This FKB Go Green writing competition aims to promote sustainable practices, conservation, and stopping climate change.
The idea behind the submissions are that they address an important topic for conservation, be it climate change, sustainable practices, renewable energy, or preservation of wildlife, sustainable development goals related to conservation, or all of the above.
Go Green Children or adults are welcome to enter.
- Free to enter, enter as many times as you like!
- Free to share 🙂 we love following and sharing but nothing compulsory!
- No age limits, open to kids and adults
- Can’t be previously published unless it’s only on your own personal blog
- Submit a story to FKB submissions email with the title “GOGREEN COMPETITION” in capitals
- Attach the story as a txt, doc, odt, or pdf
- Include the following mandatory items along with the story:
- story title,
- your full name or pen name,
- a short author bio,
- Include optionally, any links to websites or social media handles you have, your age, education or occupation if it’s not in your bio
- A statement of your acceptance of the terms and conditions as follows
- “If I win I am aware of the terms and conditions and willing to release my submitted work as CC-BY-SA“
Stories submitted for this Go Green competition must address a critical problem or resolution in the area of conservation.
What does one win? I’m working on this!! What do you think of the following:
Prize 1 – Free signed copy of a book from our site, a certificate indicating you won first prize, donation of 100$ to a literacy charity or #clearthelists school project.
Prize 2 – Free signed copy of a book from our site, a certificate indicating you won second prize, donation of 50$ to a literacy charity or #clearthelists school project.
Prize 3 – Free signed copy of a book from our site, a certificate indicating you won third prize,
Prizes for all accepted submissions – author promotion, featured in the book, free promotion of your work and site
Competition deadline, I’m going to let the competition run until we get 10 winning entries. We will post a comment when we get to around 75% to let you know the deadline is getting closer so that you can still apply to make it into the first ever Teen Soloutions book.
See more of our competitions here: https://freekidsbooks.org/blog/competitions/